Mastercard® Business Cash
- Rewards - More information on the card rewards
- Service Benefits - More information on the card service benefits
- Card Benefits - More information on the card benefits
- Earn 3% cash back on all eligible net purchases from office supply stores and cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services.
- Earn 2% cash back on eligible net restaurant and gasoline purchases.
- Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.1
- To redeem rewards:
- Log in to Account Access - Log into your account to redeem your rewards.
- Select your Account, and within the navigation select “Rewards.”
- Click “Next” to reach the reward center and start redeeming.
Or call the number on the back of your card to reach Cardmember Service.
- Redeem rewards for a statement credit or direct deposit into an eligible bank account.
- Redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back.3
24/7 U.S.-Based Customer Service
Our dedicated specialists are available 24/7 to assist you with any account questions.
Call the number on the back of your card.
Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
Our dedicated specialists are available 24/7 to assist you with a lost or stolen card. Call Cardmember Service immediately - available 24 hours a day.
International (Collect): 701-461-1556
Our sophisticated fraud-monitoring tools look for abnormal spending patterns. If we see something unusual, we move fast to help keep your card and account information safe.
Your account is also protected with zero fraud liability4, which means you get reimbursed for 100% for any unauthorized use of your account. If you notice any charges you did not make, please notify us promptly by calling the number on the back of your card. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. Learn more - More information on fraud prevention.
Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement
Our 24/7 worldwide service allows you to quickly and easily get a replacement card sent to you and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location.
Call the number on the back of your card.
EMV Chip Technology
All new cards are embedded with a microchip that adds an additional layer of security to your traditional magnetic stripe card. If your card does not have a microchip, you will get a chip-enabled card when your existing card expires.
The microchip turns your information into a unique code that is virtually impossible to duplicate when used at a chip-enabled terminal. If the merchant has a chip terminal, they will ask you to insert your card into the terminal and sign your name to verify your purchase. At merchants without chip terminals, swipe your card and sign your name as usual. Learn more - More information on EMV chip technology.
- Mastercard Payment Controls
Customize each of your employee’s business credit cards to control where, when and how your employees use them. Easily set controls that limit card use by time of day or day of week, dollar amount, transaction types or geographical locations.
Enroll today - Enroll in Mastercard payment controls.
- MasterRental® Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance
Save money and enjoy peace of mind. Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft when renting a car. Just charge your entire rental transaction to your card and decline the rental company's collision damage waiver. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.5, 6
For questions about a specific vehicle, call the Benefit Administrator at 1-800-348-8472 (call collect at 1-804-673-1164 outside the U.S.)
To make a claim, visit our website - More information on the MasterRental car rental collision damage waiver insurance or call 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372), en español 1-800-633-4466
- MasterAssist Travel Assistance Services
Enjoy your trip more knowing we provide a range of emergency services 24 hours a day. Get help coordinating medical, legal, and travel services. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of medical, legal, transportation, cash advance, and other goods or services provided. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply.5
Call 1-800-627-8372 to learn more.
Discounts and Special Access
- Mastercard Easy Savings® Program
Use your business card to save on qualifying purchases at participating merchants. Your savings appear automatically as a credit on your future account statements.
Enroll today - Enroll in Mastercard easy savings program.
- Extended Warranty
Double the original manufacturer's warranty, U.S. store brand warranty and service contract or optional extended warranty, when each is 12 months or less. 5
To make a claim, visit our website - More information on extended warranty or call 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) for a claim form. Claims must be reported within sixty (60) days of the failure.
- Price Protection
If you purchase a new item with your credit card, then find it at a lower price within 60 days from the date of purchase, you may be reimbursed for the price difference.5
To make a claim, visit our website - More information on price protection or call 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372) for a claim form. Claims must be reported within sixty (60) days of the incident.
Masterpass' multi-tiered security helps keep your information private when you shop at thousands of online merchants and over a million store locations. When you pay in stores using the Masterpass Android™ app, a unique number is shared with the merchant instead of your card details which protects your information.
Enroll today - Enroll in Masterpass.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
We provide services to help prevent identity theft:
- Expert resolution services: We can help if you think your identity has been stolen. Call our specialists, 24/7.
- ID Theft Alerts™: This service tracks thousands of websites to identify if your personal information is being bought or sold online.
- Emergency wallet replacement: If your wallet is lost or has been stolen, call and our experts will assist you in cancelling cards and replacing items such as your driver's license.7
Enroll today - Enroll in Mastercard ID theft alerts.
If you believe you have been a victim of identity theft, call 1-800-Mastercard (1-800-627-8372).
© 2018 Elan Financial Services |Security Standards
The creditor and issuer of this card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. or Mastercard International Incorporated.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by Elan Financial Services pursuant to license.